This one room school operated from 1913 to 1967 and was donated to the museum in 1975. It is now home to a wide variety of school items, clothing and fashion accessories, as well as some church artifacts.

© 2020 by Woodlands Pioneer Museum Inc. Proudly created with

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon