© 2020 by Woodlands Pioneer Museum Inc. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

ST. LUKES

This Anglican Church was built in 1910 and donated by its Parishioners to the Museum in 1982.

It now plays host to the occasional service or wedding but also houses a fine collection of artifacts.